Denver, Colorado and Virtual, March 22-25
We invite submissions to the 47th Annual Meeting of the Human Biology Association. This year the meetings will be held in person with hybrid/online components. Additionally, to further our commitment to outreach, diversity, and inclusion, we are discounting the membership dues for international members.
New update: Beginning this year, abstracts will be accepted in both English and Spanish.
Learn more about the call for abstracts, submission instructions and our new HBA membership dues structure:
The submission deadlines are as follow:
- Proposals for the Joint AAPA/HBA Symposium, August 16, 2021
- Contributed Abstracts, October 15, 2021
- E. E. Hunt, Jr. Award (indicated at abstract submission), October 15, 2021
- Hilde Spielvogel Award (indicated at abstract submission), October 15, 2021
- Proposals for Break-out Sessions, October 15, 2021
We look forward to seeing you in March!